Monday, July 14, 2008

Opera mini got stuck!!!

It began from 2 days ago, when I tried to browse internet via my handphone. I always use Opera mini v4.1 to browse. But when I tried and tried again, my Opera mini got stuck. For the first time, I thought that it was just because of the weak signal of my GPRS. But when I tried it again next day, I felt suspicious. Then i just said, "No, it is not about the signal, there's something else that causes I cannot browse anything from my handphone".

Then I told my friends about my problem. I let them try accessing internet through their handphone (they use Opera mini to browse). The same problem occured on their handphone. I was still dissatisfied, then I called my friends in another city and get them browse internet through their handphone. Unfortunately, they had the same problem like me. So, from this fact, I know that it's not the BTS signal problem because there's barely possibility to have the same problem with our different BTS in two city. Then I concluded that the problem was not in signal and not in handphone itself.

I'm still curious. What happened to my handphone???

I tried to use ebuddy and ymtiny application to do chat in mobile phone, and there was success. Wow, now i know the problem source. It is from Opera mini. So, what happened to Opera mini??? I'm absolutely don't know....

Until now, my Opera mini got stuck, cannot connect to internet, and I wonder why. Are there any maintenance on Opera mini??? Or I'm just a fool which blind of technology so that I cannot operate Opera mini as easy as you??? Please help me ...

T__T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think INDOSAT have blocked it already. Well, maybe opera can make a large-traffic on its telecommunication signal, so.. no longer u can't access it, my prend..=)

Anonymous said...

Gw jg pernah kejadian rik, ga cuman skrg2 aja, dulu2 waktu masih versi 4.0 sering bgt ky gitu, lg masalah kynya